A 2018 Carnaby Stamford Lodge, 39 x 13 x 2 bedroom, sited on a beautiful sea-view location complete with full size exterior sundeck. The Carnaby Stamford Lodge is setting standards in luxury lodge living, the Stamford Lodges clean lines & sophisticated monochrome palette create an environment that is as comfortable as it is spacious. Walk into the Stamford Lodge and youll find a unique layout that exudes quality. The high gloss kitchen & vast master bedroom will make you the envy of your neighbours for seasons to come Price includes 2019 pitch fees, pro-rata rates until 31/03/2019, 12 months FREE insurance, decking & skirting, safety tests, full standard inventory & 32 TV. Low cost finance available (Ts & Cs Apply) On site Facilities include Indoor & Outdoor heated swimming pools, Sauna, Steam & Gym, Adventure golf, Live Entertainment, Restaurant & Bar
HOBURNE DEVON BAY FALL IN LOVE WITH THE BEAUTIFUL SCENERY IN SOUTH DEVON
At Hoburne Devon Bay, you'll be at the heart of the English Riviera where you're within walking distance of Goodrington Sands and just a stone's throw away from the stunning Devon countryside. Make the most of the sun and enjoy the panoramic views from our decked hillside or take a dip in our heated outdoor pool. Enjoy a cool drink whilst Sammy Seahorse keeps the little ones entertained or venture out of the park to explore South Devon and all its glory. There's always loads happening on the English Riviera.
MAIN FACILITIES on site at Devon Bay
• Entertainment complex and amusement arcade
• Sammy & Tommy children's clubs
• Indoor soft play area and outdoor adventure playground
• Sky & BT Sports TV in complex
• Free Wi-Fi
• Indoor swimming pool and flume
• Heated outdoor swimming and paddling pools (mid-May to mid-September)
• Sauna, steam room and fitness suite
• Basketball and mini football area
• Crazy golf*
• Nature trail
• Convenience store
• Launderette**Charges apply.
THINGS TO DO IN SOUTH DEVON
Whether you want to take it easy on the beach, or visit great attractions, Devon won't disappoint. While you're here we recommend you:
• Take a trip to Paignton Zoo and see everything from anacondas to zebras.
• From Teignmouth to Salcombe, discover the small villages and towns along the coast
• Explore Dartmoor National Park
• Spend the day in Brixham watching the boats come and go
• The layout of Hoburne Devon Bay holiday park means you're only ever a short walk from a dip in the swimming pool or great meal.